Bideford Amateur Athletic Club (The Blues)

Club contact: 
01237 479696
Racing colours: 
Light Blue and White
Club history / extra information : 

The Bideford Amateur Athletic Club, known locally as "the Blues", was formed in 1870, and has been one of the town's premier sporting establishments ever since. The club has two main "sections", the rowing section (one of the premier clubs in the West of England), and the harrier's section.

Club Captain: Karen Ballentyne
Rowing Section Secretary: Nigel Cann. Tel: 01237 473805. ncann@hotmail.com
Water Safety Adviser: Neil Pennington. Tel: 01237 476595. npennington@westernpower.co.uk

Location

The Pill, Kingsley Road
EX39 2PF BIDEFORD, DEV

Location